Nishadbandhan.com strictly followed the sub-clause (w) of Section 2 of the Information Technology Act, 2000.Visitors on Nishadbandhan.com granted permission to access the content and services according to Terms and Conditions.
You are bound to accept Terms and Conditions to access the content and services. If you don’t agree with any of the below Terms and Conditions then you can’t access the services of Nishadbandan.
Eligibility: You are only eligible to register as member when your eligibility meet as per Indian marriage law (18 years or over for females and 21 years or over for males)
Nishadbandhan.com only provides services between persons who are legally eligible to register on matrimony as per marriage act. By registering on this you have a right and legal authority for agreement. You also agree to endure by all of the terms and conditions of this agreement. If any time Nishadbandhan has a right to terminate your membership if you are represented yourself wrongly or not eligible to become a member. Nishadbandhan have a right to terminate all services without any refund of your subscriptions or utilized subscription fee.
1.As per advisory of Indian govt for a matrimonial website, Nishad Bandhan store IP address of profile
creator for one year from the date of deactivation.
2. Nishadbandhan.com is website provide services to users/members/visitors who only Eagar to choose life partners for marriage. Nishadbandhan.com not support for business bureau or dating or chatting or contact.
3. Nishadbandhan.com not responsible for any loss or damage to any individual arising in/out of matrimonial relationships during sharing profiles or content posted on the site.
4. Nishadbandhan.com collects information / data including e-mail id, mail address, first name, last name, telephone number, date of birth, age, gender, ethnic background, appearance, religion, occupation, preferences, life style information, general geographical location from its visitors / users in order to create their unique profiles.
Nishadbandhan.com does not collect financial information such as credit card/debit card numbers/bank accounts numbers etc.All information is uploaded by the members or offline centres as per given by the members to made open to display on Nishadbandhan.com becomes in public knowledge. Nishadbandhan.com shall not be held liable for usage/publicity of such information / data.
5. Member/users can’t take any content from Nishadbandhan.com for creating any work or intended to work as business prospective without permission of Nishadbandhan.com team.
6. Nishadbandhan.com does not advice, recommends its member or users/visitors to establish any contact/interaction with any other user/member/visitors or based on any profile information/data as displayed on website. Interaction is based at his/her own risk.
7. Nishadbandhan.com does not authenticate, vet, screen, endorse or investigate any information or assertion comprised in the matrimonial listings, or any other content on the website, nor does it in any manner whatsoever certify or attest the same to be correct or true.
Nishadbandhan.com strictly prohibited for sharing any information which
• Belongs to other person or user/member.
• is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; harm minors in any way;
• violates any law for the time being in force;
• Encroach any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights.
• lead in a wrong direction to the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; impersonate another person;
• contains software codes, files or programs designed to break the uniformity, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
8. Nishadbandhan.com terminates the membership based on its judgement and realised that violation of law occurs according to Terms and Conditions.
9. Nishadbandhan.com used by visitors/user for searching and matching purposes. Nishadbandhan.com is not responsible for unauthorised access or copied of printed/published/superimposed/manipulated etc. or misused by any user/member/visitor.
10. By registering profile user accepted and agreed that legal action like suit/civil/penalties/fines/criminal charges can be taken or imposed against him/her if any kind of harm done to Nishadbandhan.com.
11. Nishadbandhan.com does not take any responsibility if the users/members/visitors use the online services and exploit, harass, abuse or harm another user/member.
12. Nishadbandhan.com team or any of its owners, staff or agents are not responsible under any circumstances for any action/display whether direct or indirect, which occurs as a result of online display of information in the nature of illicit material / material that may be offensive to visitors / members or offensive to the on-line community or any material which may promote racism, hatred or physical/mental harm of any kind to any group or individual or transmit any chain letters or junk mail or obscene material to other users / members.
13. Nishadbandhan.com reserve rights to delete/update/terminate/update-message or photo or content or cancel registration of each complete/incomplete profile without informing users/members if found any abusive, vulgar, obscene content, act illegally or otherwise harass another user.
14. Nishadbandhan.com does not monitor any disputes which occur due to interaction between two users/members and hence shall not be party to such dispute/litigation etc.
15. Nishadbandhan.com reserves the right to tie up with partners in future to come up with various other online services but shall never share the information or data collected from the visitors with such partners without prior permission.
16. Nishadbandhan.com is not responsible for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure or any technical malfunction or server issues or email failure.
17. Nishadbandhan.com does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free. We will take steps to provide the uninterrupted error free services to users. Nishadbandhan.com may stop free services any time.
18. Nishadbandhan.com reserves the right to verify the identity and content posted on the site. At any Nishadbandhan.com may call or ask from the members/users to provide the supporting documents like Identity proof and address proof in reference to the posted content. If users fail to produce then its membership will be terminated without a refund as well as without prior intimation to user/member and take appropriate legal actions under the law.
19. Nishadbandhan.com has no accountability to monitor the activities of its users/visitors but has right to monitor the site electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as per law or government laws to operate the site.
20. Usage of this website and any disputes arising out of it shall be under jurisdiction of courts located in New Delhi.
21. Nishadbandhan.com receives any complaint/evidence against any of its users from other members/users/visitors of the site or through data content/misbehaviour, its reserve right to impose restrictions on user account.
22. Nishadbandhan.com prohibit members to enter their name,email,phone,postal address other than the specific fields where the information is asked, then screening team will remove the same.
23. Some features are governed by rules. If any user not verified its email then he will not able to contact other members via Interest.
24. Your acceptance Confirm of user's intent to enter into a matrimonial alliance and further.
25. Your acceptance Confirm that the user information provided is correct to the best of his/her knowledge